You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on my site.
Your consent applies to the following domains: asomiithia.com
What are cookies?
The third-party cookies used on this website are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with the website, keeping my services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with this website.
What types of cookies do I use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of this site. They allow me to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. This data helps me understand and analyse how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: This website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalise the advertisements that I show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on this website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
[cookie_audit columns=”cookie,description” heading=”The below list details the cookies used in our website.”]
How can you control the cookie preferences?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit Wikipedia and/or allaboutcookies.org.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that I can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps me to understand how I can improve the site for you.
- From time to time I test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When I am still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisation users appreciate the most.
- The Google AdSense service used to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- I use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that I provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on my behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow me to see if my customers have come to the site through a partner site so that I can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- I also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, will set cookies through the site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you. As previously mentioned, if there is something you aren’t sure you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the features you use on the site.
If you require for more information, please contact me by visiting the Get In Touch page.